Tailor Your Adventure Trip
Everyone has a different idea of what the ultimate adventure should be. When planning an adventure trip into Africa, mold your voyage to suit your lifestyle, palate and holiday. This will ensure that yours is an unforgettable experience. Needless to say, the adventure trips found in Africa outshine those found anywhere else in the world.
With so much to choose from in Africa, the world is indeed your oyster. Would you love to skydive or is it bungee jumping over an enormous gorge? Would camping with lions roaring around your campsite at night or scanning the bush for rare and beautiful birdlife give you the kind of thrill you would love to experience?
Africa is a diverse continent with much to see and do. Whether you love a more relaxed safari experience exploring one of the multitude game parks, relish splendid sunsets or prefer to take in some serious adrenalin-infused activities – Africa has that something special for everyone.
Sailing, game viewing, abseiling, walking, canoeing, hiking, biking, camping or simply relaxing around a campfire with the splendid sound of silence broken only by the cicadas – Africa has been perfectly fashioned to suit all tastes -and it is ideal for an adventure trip of a lifetime.
There are several mystical and magical places in Africa – and although a few select weathermen, botanists, nomads and farmers know where they are – many of us normal human folk wouldn’t even know where to start looking to find these gems.
These spots are seldom described on maps, nor are their boundaries ever chartered. Consider for a moment how wonderful it would be to experience these natural miracles.
HERE ARE just A COUPLE OF ADVENTUROUS IDEAS THAT WILL THRILL THE MOST AVID ADVENTURE SEEKER:
- Enjoy a laid-back canoe ride down the Orange River on the border between South Africa and Namibia which is more of a tame adventure – but an adventure nevertheless.
- Or take a couple of surf lessons in the Cape; otherwise abseil down Table Mountain.
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro for the ultimate thrill.
- Enjoy some of the biggest thrills on offer in Swakopmund, where you will be able to tandem dive with sky dive masters that will ensure that your experience is not only thrilling but completely safe, as you descent 10 000 feet into a free-fall at 220 kms/h. You will be guaranteed to delight in some of the most breath-taking views that stretch from one of the horizon to the next.
- The sand boarding in Swakopmund is not for the faint of heart at 80 km/h; you will be able to glide down some of the world’s biggest sand dunes at heart-stopping speeds.
Africa offers many unexpected sights – here moves a steenbok, a duiker, a springbuck, there an eagle gliding through a clear sky; you will discover the tracks of an ant-bear in the soil, ruby red dust and a speckled egg upon it; arrowheads, the scent of rain, parched bushes, harsh mountains and hills floating in a mirage of water – a silvery scorching sky and the sound of cicadas in the night-sky with wings and wind.
Whether it is an adventure trip you seek in Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, Uganda or a refreshing diving trip to Zanzibar where a coral buffet awaits, or else any other destination in Africa – there is bound to be the one just for you. There is so much to see and do in this varied, multi-lingual, multi-cultural continent – find the escapade that will make you happiest. Africa is a quest waiting to be discovered – if it is an adventure trip you seek, you are bound to find the perfect one to suit your individual style.